Did you mean: 

Just Thinking.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 27

Mark F wrote:

Noureldin Y wrote:

Just trying to highlight the thing of seeing other bids,

I personally would never bid anything based on what anyone else is doing (and actually never bid below my baserate anyway) so that isn't helpful.

No, but I have to say that seeing what other people bid is a never-ending source of entertainment Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
12 of 27

Petra R wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Noureldin Y wrote:

Just trying to highlight the thing of seeing other bids,

I personally would never bid anything based on what anyone else is doing (and actually never bid below my baserate anyway) so that isn't helpful.

No, but I have to say that seeing what other people bid is a never-ending source of entertainment Smiley Very Happy

Truly

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
13 of 27

I've been on Upwork for about 2.5 years and have never had a Plus membership, but I'm thinking about it now just because I don't want to be bothered with going looking for connects when I need them. I know myself well enough to know that once the freebies I got in July are gone, I'm very likely to bypass a job posting unless it's something I'm really excited about if I'll have to go buy connects before bidding. Maybe I'm just extraordinarily lazy, but there's something to be said for just automatically having them sitting there.

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
14 of 27

Tiffany S wrote:

I've been on Upwork for about 2.5 years and have never had a Plus membership, but I'm thinking about it now just because I don't want to be bothered with going looking for connects when I need them. I know myself well enough to know that once the freebies I got in July are gone, I'm very likely to bypass a job posting unless it's something I'm really excited about if I'll have to go buy connects before bidding. Maybe I'm just extraordinarily lazy, but there's something to be said for just automatically having them sitting there.

I'm the same way. When my current stock runs out, I plan to buy 1-2 batches, so they'll be sitting there when I need them. I'm still not interested in the Plus plan unless it comes wiht the ability to opt out of any and all beta tests.

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
15 of 27

Tiffany S wrote:

Laziness is really the only benefit.  

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
16 of 27

Nobody should feel bad for being lazy. I spend $250/month having people do things around my house that I could probably do myself.

I've been thinking about doing Instacart so I can have someone else do my grocery shopping, but the responsible side of me keeps resisting because I pass the **bleep** store every day and keep asking myself if I'm THAT friggin lazy that I can't just pull into the parking lot and spend 10 minutes getting food.

The anti Suzie Homemaker in me can be embarrassing too. Yesterday, someone was pointing at the cleaning supplies to get the stuff to clean our yoga mats. Yer girl grabbed the whiteboard cleaner and errrryone laughed at me. Smiley Sad  I don't know these things you see.

Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
17 of 27

Jennifer M wrote:

I've been thinking about doing Instacart so I can have someone else do my grocery shopping

Use walmart delivery Smiley Very Happy

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
18 of 27

Noureldin Y wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

I've been thinking about doing Instacart so I can have someone else do my grocery shopping

Excuse me, **edited for Community Guidelines** they are v v low class and I am high class you see and only fentanyl-americans visit that joint. But I would v much like to hear about your adventures with camels and pyramids and things of that nature.

Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
19 of 27

Jennifer M wrote:

Noureldin Y wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Excuse me, **edited for Community Guidelines** they are v v low class and I am high class you see and only fentanyl-americans visit that joint. But I would v much like to hear about your adventures with camels and pyramids and things of that nature.

Unfortunately, never been to the pyramids while it's only 30 minutes from my place, but why would I go there? To see rocks ? lol, never tried camels as well and will never do Smiley Very Happy,

We only sell the product, for who thinks that visiting something very old and wasting his money on it is great, while the street that their house is built on, is older than the pyramids Smiley Very Happy
Thus you can ask anyone went there from your country, as the foreigners only who have adventures with camels and pyramids and flying hours to experience it, lol. we sell, you experience Smiley Tongue

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Kelly B Member Since: Jan 1, 2016
20 of 27

and OMG Fry's/Kroger scan.bag.go for those of you who live in the US? It is the greatest invention ever.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS