Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep healthy!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
1 of 34

Good morning fellow Upworkers (formerly Odeskers and Elancers)! 

I've had my morning coffee and I'm about to blend up some organic watermelon juice. I have a vitamix so I'll be using the skin n'all for that extra boost of energy! 

What are you having this morning?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 34

re: "What are you having this morning?"

Getting ready to work on Upwork this morning.

So I'm just drinking the Kool-Aid.

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 34

Preston, I didn't figure you for 'the koolaid' type of person in the morning.. figured you'd be enjoying a double espresso and maybe a bagel and cream cheese to accompany... Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
4 of 34

A cup of coffee....followed by another....and then a cup of green tea.....

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 34

Love my green tea too. I make my own iced Matcha, how do you drink yours Irene? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 34

Coffee, followed by coffee. I then have a bit more coffee before making myself a nice cup of coffee.

At some point I will panic, remember that I need to drink water. I have some water, then another coffee to get over the shock.

Won't eat anything today as I'm invited for "a bite to eat" tonight, and "bite to eat with a few friends" in Italy means you will be force-fed for several hours.....................

a bite to eat

Highlighted
Community Guru
Alexandra H Member Since: Jul 30, 2015
7 of 34

Home-made blackberry jam on buttered toast. (Had to pick the berries myself. They're gowing all over my parents' garden. Wore shorts and t-shirt. Will not be wearing shorts and t-shirt for at least a week now.)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
8 of 34

Coffee and cigarettes. Six sugars. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Highlighted
Community Guru
Hanna N Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
9 of 34

Like Petra, I am also drinking yet another cup of coffee.

I am going to go and boil some rice now though so I can eat a portion of the chili con carne I made yesterday. It's so healthy it should taste like nothing, but fortunately, it's actually really yummy. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
10 of 34

@Hanna N wrote:

I am going to go and boil some rice now though so I can eat a portion of the chili con carne I made yesterday. It's so healthy it should taste like nothing, but fortunately, it's actually really yummy. 

Does it have chocolate in it? I will never make chili without a bit of the best and darkest chocolate I can find and afford again.... ....

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS