Did you mean: 

Keep healthy!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Hanna N Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
11 of 34

------------

Petra R wrote:

Does it have chocolate in it? I will never make chili without a bit of the best and darkest chocolate I can find and afford again.... ....

------------

It doesn't, but that sounds interesting! I do put a bit of sugar in when I fry the onions, though. I think it rounds up the taste quite a lot. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
12 of 34

How do I drink my green tea? As is. Hot...nothing added.

Normal tea? Why, the English way of course, preferably Earl Grey, no sugar, and just a touch of milk! Oh, and in a cup....saucer added. Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
13 of 34

Imabout to order from just another one of America's finest pleasures. DeliveryDudes.com.  So many delicious choices. I might have sushi delivered.

The gods keep me grounded though and make sure that with each good thing I have, I have at least 2 negatives to balance out life. I'm waiting for roofers to get here cuz roof leak. Smiley Sad In my garage that's been dropping on my nice new car. Double whammy to ensure that I'm not happy for too long.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
14 of 34

Jen,

Ever noticed their slogan? "Your stomach is very important to us.". LOL.

Highlighted
Community Guru
15 of 34

Wassim, that looks delicious.

I got addicted to hummus from a Lebanese restaurant that my coworkers used to go to all the time. I buy it in the grocery store now, but the Lebanese restaurant was 10000x better. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
16 of 34

I make my own hummus. A tin of chickpeas, couple spoonfuls of tahini, olive oil, some garlic and lemon juice. Whizz it until the lumps vanish.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Highlighted
Community Guru
17 of 34

When you say whizz it do you mean one of those food processor things (holy crap I'm a freakin moron in the kitchen lol)

Pretty much my kitchen consists of a coffee maker, 2 pans, some silverware and the dog's food bowl. I'll dump loads of cash into toys but say "jen, your kitchen needs work" and I'm like Meh.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Hanna N Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
18 of 34

I did an internship for a company where the boss was like that. I became friends with the boss so I helped him move (or maybe he became friends with me in order to get my help when he moved, lol) and I unpacked his kitchen stuff. The dude owned one sauce pan and one kettle. Funniest thing is I know exactly how often he used them, because he called me 2 months after moving and asked me where they were, as he couldn't find them. Woman LOL

Highlighted
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
19 of 34

I use a liquidiser, which I think your people call "blenders". Dump it all in and flick the switch. Just drain the chickpeas first or it gets splashy.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
20 of 34

Nice! I go one step further and prwssure cook the peas from dry. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS