cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Life is Beautiful and I’m still working!

Fahim Ul K Member Since: May 13, 2017
11 of 24

Thank you for your great comments. Also, pray for me so I cän keep my success. Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
12 of 24

Fahim, you have a brilliant profile. You, know what? Now it may be time to notch up your rates. You're good, go and get them!

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
13 of 24

Thanks for your comment. I will increase my rate day by day with developing my skills. You know what, I haven't any teacher to teach. I learned everything from youtube. I'm still learning. So I think my current rate is okay as my skill. By the way, main things are, all of my clients are come up with fixed price job so hourly rate doesn't affect. Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
14 of 24

Thank you for sharing your story, Fahim. I really hope there's light for recovery. You are a great example for people who give up on illness, especially us when we are feeling a bit down or stressed, that life goes on anyway and that nothing should stop us from pushing further regardless how hard our situation in life is.

15 of 24

Thank you!

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
16 of 24

All the luck of the world.
Much encouragement!!

17 of 24

Thanks...

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
18 of 24

Usable. Us - able. Us, as in we. Able, as in can do. Yes, You are ABLE. You are able to use your talents, your mind, your ABLENESS to get things done! You find yourself cloistered to a bed, but you are MORE ABLE than many people I know who have absolutely nothing wrong with them physically. AT all! Yet YOU are succeeding...at life! At putting yourself out there with those of us who have 2 legs to walk on, yet complain about all kinds of stupid things. YOU are an inspiration. YOU are gold! 

Young man (and I MAY call you that as I am old enough to be your mother), I applaud you.

19 of 24

Thank you so much. Smiley HappyHeart

Community Guru
Hiu Chun L Member Since: Jul 27, 2017
20 of 24

Thank you for sharing your story! Wish you all the best!!!!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS