Did you mean: 

Lonely

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
21 of 34

Rene K wrote:

Valeria K wrote:

Community Team had a meet up in Serbia!

I don't even want to know what has been drunk and what has been said about us.

How could you not?  Definitely want to be a fly on that wall.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
22 of 34

I hope I got a mention.

Community Leader
Richard S Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
23 of 34

Jennifer M wrote:

I hope I got a mention.

Something about 'sweaty'...

Community Guru
24 of 34

Richard S wrote:

Something about 'sweaty'...

So RUDE if they make fun of my spelling problems.

Parth P Member Since: Aug 9, 2013
25 of 34

Music and i spend my time on learning new stuff , Its my passion so i don't feel lonely at all Smiley Happy There is always something new for me to learn and keep me exciting Smiley Happy

Ace Contributor
Brian S Member Since: Aug 9, 2019
26 of 34

I would.....TURN UP THE MUSIC!!! Remote is so enjoyable. Peace and creativity and coffee. 

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
27 of 34

I have five dogs....and babysit the 'granddog', i.e. daughter's miniature dachshund during the week while she is at work. Hm. Then there are the three geriatric cats. Not to mention the parrot - he talks a mile a minute. Hmm. (Does some thinking.) Oh...painting out the house one room at a time...then there's the garden to see to... (Let's see)...Oh yes, that book I am reading...the jewelry I am busy designing in my head... Nope. Never lonely. Can't comment. Sorry.

Ace Contributor
Manilal B Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
28 of 34

the primary reason I have this zeal to go to the gym is bcoz I just want to get out of my place for atleast couple of hours everyday & if I do not do that, there's a high probability that I'll just be cooped up in my room for the whole day or so! (*unless I do have movie plans or catching up with friends which is occasional)

Community Guru
29 of 34

Manilal B wrote:

the primary reason I have this zeal to go to the gym is bcoz I just want to get out of my place for atleast couple of hours everyday & if I do not do that, there's a high probability that I'll just be cooped up in my room for the whole day or so! (*unless I do have movie plans or catching up with friends which is occasional)

I do the same thing brah do you even lift brah?

I have been self training myself since April. Had to move to a treadmill because I injured myself running on cement, but I'm up to 4 miles at a nice relaxing pace (43 minutes for 4 miles, which is slow but comfortable). I do 3-4 miles a day now except when I sometimes feel pain, which is today. I hate skipping days though because I get a runner's high after I run. I don't feel it while I run but after is a cool feeling.

For anyone interested, the trick for me was noise cancelling earbuds, Pandora on my phone and a Fitbit so that I can never look at time/distance. I go by the Fitbit's buzzing when I hit each mile and focus on the music. Never look down at your distance/time or it will frustrate you.

Ace Contributor
Manilal B Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
30 of 34
I do the same thing brah do you even lift brah?

my routine includes maybe around 70% weight lifting and 30% cardio. for years I have been this all-cardio guy with negligible lifting and then came along this trainer who is persistent on me getting habituated to more of lifting if I wanted to be on the course to building muscle.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS