Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lots of Laugh

Community Guru
Manish A Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
41 of 74

If You Feel Overloaded With Work,

Immediately Go To To The Nearest“Biological Anxiety Relief” (BAR) Center & Place Order For Any One Or More Of The Following Antidotes.

1. Work Isolating Neutralizing Extract (WINE)

2. Radioactive Un-Work Medicine (RUM)

3. Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER)

4. Vaccino Officio Depression Killing Antigen (VODKA)

This Is Issued In Public Interest By “Buddies For Eradication Of Work Disease Association (BEWDA)”

Community Guru
Manish A Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
43 of 74

Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0

Dear Tech Support Team:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0.

I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child-processes that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activities.

Applications such as BachelorNights 10.3, Cricket 5.0, BeerWithBuddies 7.5, and Outings 3.6 no longer runs, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications.

I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 5.0 , but the 'uninstall' doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help!

Thanks,
"A Troubled User"

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User: 

This is a very common problem that people complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program.

Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!! !

It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 5.0.

It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 5.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed not to allow this. (Look in your Wife 1.0 Manual under Warnings-Alimony- Child Support) ..

I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the environment.

I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before
the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean 2.5, Sweep 3.0, Cook 1.5 and DoLaundry 4.2.

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program NagNag 9.5 . Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend OutFits 2.1 and Jewellery 5.0

STATUTORY WARNING : DO NOT, under any circumstances, install SecretaryWithShortSkirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Community Leader
Manoj Kumar P Member Since: Nov 12, 2014
43 of 74

Community Leader
44 of 74

Community Leader
45 of 74

Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
46 of 74

the brother is 99 years old since they only have 1 year age difference (half of 2 is 1)

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Ace Contributor
Nanang T Member Since: Nov 22, 2014
47 of 74

OMG.... I was among the 99% Smiley Embarassed . Is this perhaps because I was 100 years old?

Marie Flor N Member Since: Jan 19, 2015
48 of 74

99 years old. he's a year older than his brother.

Ejaz S Member Since: Jan 15, 2015
49 of 74

MissUnderStanding Tree

Ace Contributor
Sk Arif H Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
50 of 74

After seeing some of the funniest posts, I would like to share that I heard a while ago:

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation.

One of them kept complaining of family problems.

Finally, the other man said:

"You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation."

"A few years ago, I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter. We got married and got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother. And my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law".

"Much later the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son. But he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son. That made me the grand-father of my half-brother."

"This was nothing until my wife and I had a Baby. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the Grandmother. This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I am my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!"

"And you think you have FAMILY PROBLEMS!!!"

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS