Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
11 of 25

Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year everyone!

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
12 of 25

Merry, merry, merry! Woke up this morning to the first snow of the season, falling all around the 40' tree in my yard that I finally figured out how to get decorated this year after about five years of wanting 'to do it. I hope everyone's day is going as well as mine.

.26036658_158934688212341_875715918_o.jpg

barada00
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
13 of 25

More pictures when it is lit up please...

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
14 of 25

@Tiffany S wrote:

Merry, merry, merry! Woke up this morning to the first snow of the season, falling all around the 40' tree in my yard that I finally figured out how to get decorated this year after about five years of wanting 'to do it. I hope everyone's day is going as well as mine.

.26036658_158934688212341_875715918_o.jpg

How did you do it? It's a beautiful tree, but big!!

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
15 of 25

How did you do it? It's a beautiful tree, but big!!

Yeah, that's why it took me from 2011 until this year to work out how to do it. I have a friend who is a commercial painter, and he brought his lift truck over.

It's going to be a lot less fun when he has to bring it back in the freezing cold to clean this up next week.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 25

Happy Holidays to Upwork Community! 

The Community grew quite a bit in 2017 and with it our team expanded as well. We are excited for the New Year and all the great things we can do together to help our users achieve more success on Upwork. We'll continue to improve our processes to ensure that the Community is a well-organized, convenient and friendly place to find answers, share knowledge, experience and feedback as well as connect with other users.

Thank you all!

~ Valeria
Upwork
shehanfernando
Community Guru
Shehan F Member Since: Aug 10, 2015
17 of 25

Merry Christmas everyone 🎅

Chris.jpg

etrusca
Community Leader
Antonia B Member Since: Feb 24, 2015
18 of 25

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo

mthornton-cpc
Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
19 of 25

Buona feste a tutti! I saw the pope today in St. Peter's Square and he was even joking in his St. Stephen's Day public address, so I'm glad we're all getting a chuckle out of this thread. 

Speaking of laughs, google Rome's Christmas tree. Poor Spelacchio! He certainly gives the gift of laughter. 

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
20 of 25

I see a court case pending. That is the saddest tree - and the price! And the tree's feelings - very upsetting!

For UK TV viewers I saw the most amazing program on trees with Judi Dench. It really does give pause for thought. Trees are a community and they do communicate with each other. So that poor Roman tree has truly suffered.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS