🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Major alignment issues
Page options
be289d2b
Community Member

Major alignment issues

I'm having major alignment issues even though it looks perfect on the backend of Wix in the grid. Any help is greatly appreciated! See site here: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Matt:
I'm sorry that there may have been confusion on your part.

This "Programmers and Developers" section of the Upwork Community Form is used by Upwork freelancers who are programmers/developers to discuss topics that are specific to working on the Upwork platform.

It is theoretically possible that a Wix user or Wix expert will respond to your question. But it is unlikely.

Also, the thread will probably be removed or at least moved the the "Coffee Break" section, because your thread is not about Upwork.

To obtain help, you should either:

- Post your question in the Wix Community Forum

[or]

- Post your question as a job posting on the main Upwork site (www.upwork.com) and hire a consultant to help you

Preston H wrote:

Matt:
I'm sorry that there may have been confusion on your part.

This "Programmers and Developers" section of the Upwork Community Form is used by Upwork freelancers who are programmers/developers to discuss topics that are specific to working on the Upwork platform.

It is theoretically possible that a Wix user or Wix expert will respond to your question. But it is unlikely.

Also, the thread will probably be removed or at least moved the the "Coffee Break" section, because your thread is not about Upwork.

To obtain help, you should either:

- Post your question in the Wix Community Forum

[or]

- Post your question as a job posting on the main Upwork site (www.upwork.com) and hire a consultant to help you

Still wondering why anybody would name a company wix, very likely not a German person. In German it means something that you would say out loud in polite company. (Different spelling, though, but sounds the same) 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths