🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Member Badge at UpWork Community
Page options
amarmababa
Community Member

Member Badge at UpWork Community

Hello Everyone,

I would love to know how many badges are available at this community. As mine is Ace Member.

What other benefits will I gain If I ranked up my badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi MD Nazmul,

You might want to check this post to learn more about the different ranks available in the community. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
lysis10
Community Member

You can be Upwork forum famous.

JoanneP

Hi MD Nazmul,

You might want to check this post to learn more about the different ranks available in the community. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks, Joanne Marie P this is helpful.

Well, I never. Mine was more helpful. I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation right now. I'm a guru. Been a guru for 5 years and counting. I've got more posts removed than you have years in your Ace life, son. I've put years of blood, sweat and tears into my guru status. Back in 'nam, I'd wake up to the smell of napalm in the morning. Today, I wake up and count fake profiles and frauds one by one. I ask for backup and you think them generals in charge care about the frontline? Of course not. It's just me, the guru, against the enemy. Yippee kiyay.

Jennifer M wrote:

Well, I never. Mine was more helpful. I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation right now. I'm a guru. Been a guru for 5 years and counting. I've got more posts removed than you have years in your Ace life, son. I've put years of blood, sweat and tears into my guru status. Back in 'nam, I'd wake up to the smell of napalm in the morning. Today, I wake up and count fake profiles and frauds one by one. I ask for backup and you think them generals in charge care about the frontline? Of course not. It's just me, the guru, against the enemy. Yippee kiyay.

LOLOLOL!

Do not despair! There are many of us who follow you captain! 

mtngigi
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Thank you for being a bright spot in what has been a dreary difficult time, Jen ... your posts always make me smile ... and sometimes laugh out loud.

Jennifer M wrote:

Ah the horror! The horror!

Here here

Nick S wrote:
Here here

It's "Hear Hear"

It comes from the traditional abbreviation of hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!” and comes from the British Parliament.

petra_r
Community Member

Md Nazmul I wrote:

None. Please don't run around the forum aimlessly responding to already answered question in the hope of getting some "benefits" because there aren't any.

mtngigi
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Md Nazmul I wrote:

None. Please don't run around the forum aimlessly responding to already answered question in the hope of getting some "benefits" because there aren't any.

Too late ... he's already doing that in the client forum. 

oei vay

Latest Articles
Learning Paths