🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Motivation
Page options
0bffcbd3
Community Member

Motivation

inspire you:

1. "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." - Christian D. Larson

2. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs

3. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

4. "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." - Sam Levenson

5. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

6. "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

7. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt

8. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius

9. "The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is how you use them." - Unknown

10. "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." - John D. Rockefeller

Remember, motivation is personal and unique to each individual. Find the quotes that resonate with you the most and use them as a source of inspiration and encouragement on your journey.

2 REPLIES 2
bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi, Killer. Great set. I like the 8 more. Sometimes I move to my goal like a turtle, every step is slow and heavy, during the step I look at the around and enjoy the word.)

williamtcooper
Community Member

Which is your favoriate and why?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths