🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Motivational Quotes - Let's Go!
Page options
virtualbrix
Community Member

Motivational Quotes - Let's Go!

“Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” - Jim Rohn

2,942 REPLIES 2,942

hahah. Funny, if I did that, I would never get anything done.

christopherbudde
Community Member

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right. Henry Ford

That is awesome. I took the Ford Factor Tour last week and it was amazing. Crazy that I have been leaving in Michigan my entire life and never did that. Highly Recommend!

StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager

50768745_0-1669998756867.jpeg

-Walt Disney

Yes!

5a24222d
Community Member

Nice!

zoltankosa
Community Member

People's lives depend on how well you do your job.

This is 1000% true, as freelancers, if we do a great job, it helps clients excel = thus, do a great job!

virtualbrix
Community Member

"I don't ever give my opinion. Opinions I have about anything are in my personal life." -Al Pacino

1ef6c1fc
Community Member

You don't have to get it all firgured now. Take small steps and watch yourself grow into it and thank yourself for doing the best that you can.

Love it!

spxpert
Community Member

Here is another one I read today...

"decipline is the highest form of self love"

Love this one also, I like this one also

"Only the disciplined ones in life are free. If you are undisciplined, you are a slave to your moods and your passions." -Eliud Kipchoge

Agee.

a77045c6
Community Member

"So I saw that there is nothing better for a person than to enjoy their work because that is their lot. For who can bring them to see what will happen after them?" 𝐄𝐜𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝟑:𝟐𝟐 

Love it!

virtualbrix
Community Member

“There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin

virtualbrix
Community Member

“Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don’t fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.” – Jim Rohn

virtualbrix
Community Member

“If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn

Nice one

virtualbrix
Community Member

“Wonder what your customer really wants? Ask. Don’t tell.” — Lisa Stone, co-founder and CEO of BlogHer

virtualbrix
Community Member

“The last 10% it takes to launch something takes as much energy as the first 90%.” — Rob Kalin, founder of Etsy

THIS ONE IS SOOOOO TRUE!!!

virtualbrix
Community Member

“Anything that is measured and watched, improves.” — Bob Parsons, founder of GoDaddy

virtualbrix
Community Member

“We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.” - Jim Rohn

virtualbrix
Community Member

“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” - Jim Rohn

7c40879b
Community Member

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.” - Charles Bukowski

kumarsahil65
Community Member

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

Yea, it's so strong quote. Sometimes the only optimism helps me.

Great

virtualbrix
Community Member

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” -Jim Rohn
virtualbrix
Community Member

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.” - Jim Rohn
virtualbrix
Community Member

“Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” -Jim Rohn

virtualbrix
Community Member

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” -Jim Rohn

8467c28e
Community Member

There are many great motivational quotes out there, but one that stands out is:

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs

This quote is powerful because it emphasizes the importance of passion and purpose in achieving success. When you love what you do, it becomes easier to stay motivated, work hard, and overcome challenges. It also helps to make the journey towards your goals more enjoyable and fulfilling. So, if you can find something that you're truly passionate about, the sky is the limit in terms of what you can achieve.

virtualbrix
Community Member

I love these Utku

virtualbrix
Community Member

“Play by the rules, but be ferocious.” - Phil Knight, founder, Nike

virtualbrix
Community Member

“I do not know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it.” - Susan Butcher, sled dog racer

harisfaisal1
Community Member

Someone much older and wiser once told me:

"The worse that could happen if you take a risk is that you will fail but if you never try you may never be able to succeed.

So think carefully and act with purpose."

Love this Haris!

virtualbrix
Community Member

“Great men are not born great, they grow great.” - Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather

Latest Articles
Learning Paths