🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Motivations
Page options
0549efcc
Community Member

Motivations

LIFE LESSONS 2.0

1⃣ Learn to manage your emotions and express them in a healthy way.

2⃣ Cultivate meaningful relationships with the people around you.

3⃣ Take care of your mental and physical health.

4⃣ Cultivate an attitude of gratitude.

5⃣ Learn to challenge yourself and continually improve.

6⃣ Show empathy and compassion towards others.

7⃣ Learn to know yourself and accept your flaws.

8⃣ Show respect for others and their opinion.

9⃣ Remember that time is precious, use it wisely.

:keycap_10: Learn how to manage stress and pressure effectively.

1⃣1⃣ Learn to apologize and ask for forgiveness.

1⃣2⃣ Remember that we are all human and no one is perfect.

1⃣3⃣ Learn to listen actively and communicate effectively.

1⃣4⃣ Show maturity in your relationships and decisions.

1⃣5⃣ Cultivate a positive attitude and an attitude of optimism.

1⃣6⃣ Learn to make informed decisions and be responsible for your actions.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Martin and Valued Members,

We truly appreciate you sharing these. I can say with full confidence that I get to acquire almost all of these in my years in the Customer Service business. These are indeed extremely helpful and will definitely/eventually get you to your goal in life.

Personally, I believe there are many things that motivate us. But the most powerful motivator of all is fear. Fear is a primal instinct that served us as cave dwellers and still serves us today. It keeps us alive because if we survive a bad experience (In general), we never forget how to avoid it in the future. Facing fears could be the best skill/ability I get to acquire and pass over to my kids in the future. 

Can't wait to hear what other members get to share on this topic. Stay Motivated everyone!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Martin, what is your personal top 3 on the list? Have an awesome day!

ArjayM

Hi Martin and Valued Members,

We truly appreciate you sharing these. I can say with full confidence that I get to acquire almost all of these in my years in the Customer Service business. These are indeed extremely helpful and will definitely/eventually get you to your goal in life.

Personally, I believe there are many things that motivate us. But the most powerful motivator of all is fear. Fear is a primal instinct that served us as cave dwellers and still serves us today. It keeps us alive because if we survive a bad experience (In general), we never forget how to avoid it in the future. Facing fears could be the best skill/ability I get to acquire and pass over to my kids in the future. 

Can't wait to hear what other members get to share on this topic. Stay Motivated everyone!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks for sharing as a Moderator Arjay!

Anytime 

0549efcc
Community Member

Hi really you are totally right fear motivates and pushes us to give the best of ourselves

8467c28e
Community Member

1. Learning to manage your emotions is a crucial skill that can help you navigate through life's challenges. It's important to express your emotions in a healthy way, such as talking to a trusted friend or therapist. Avoid suppressing your emotions, as this can lead to negative consequences such as increased stress and anxiety.

2. Meaningful relationships are essential for a happy and fulfilling life. Take the time to nurture your relationships with family, friends, and colleagues. Communicate effectively, show kindness and empathy, and practice active listening.

3. Your mental and physical health are both important for a happy and fulfilling life. Make sure you're taking care of your physical health through regular exercise, eating a healthy diet, and getting enough sleep. Take care of your mental health by finding healthy ways to cope with stress, such as meditation or therapy.

4. Gratitude is a powerful emotion that can help shift your focus to the positive aspects of your life. Take time each day to reflect on the things you're grateful for, such as good health, supportive friends, or a fulfilling job.

5. Challenging yourself to grow and improve is important for personal and professional development. Set goals and take steps to achieve them. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try new things.

6. Showing empathy and compassion towards others is important for building strong relationships and making a positive impact on the world. Practice putting yourself in others' shoes, and seek to understand their perspective.

7. Knowing and accepting your flaws is important for building self-awareness and self-acceptance. Nobody is perfect, and recognizing your own imperfections can help you be more compassionate towards yourself and others.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths