🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » My email wasn't working
Page options
mohamedkhs
Community Member

My email wasn't working

My Icloud mail wasn't working and it was rejecting new mails and sending them back to senders. 

I had received an invite but I couldn't access the mail at the time. 

Now, I resolved the mail issue and I can receive new emails, how can I let upwork re-send me the invite e-mail because there's no way to accept it except through mail. 

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mohamed,

I checked and one of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

You should be able to access the invite without the email, provided the client hasn't since withdrawn it or it timed out. You would see it on your "Find Work" page.

If it's not there, the window of opportunity has likely closed. How long ago were you sent the invite and how do you even know about it if it was never delivered?

The invite has been sent by an agency today, I received a notification saying that in order to view the invitation, I need to do through my e-mail. Where can I find in "find work" page? 

Hi Mohamed,

I checked and one of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you, Nikola. But I haven't received a response yet. 

Hi Mohamed,

I checked and the team responded to the ticket just now.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths