🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » My opinion to bring an Upwork AI feature.
Page options
deardipu
Community Member

My opinion to bring an Upwork AI feature.

Sometimes we see that a client post the same job multiple times (intentionally or not intentionally) having the same job description. A portion of freelancers may apply which job post is earlier and another portion of freelancers may apply which job post is later. But job posting should have been only one (as same job posting from the same client under few minutes), and both portions of freelancers should have been under one job posting, shouldn’t it?

My opinion and solution: there should be an AI tool which will identify new job posting how much percent match with previous job posting of that client, before it getting published. If a client wants to publish the same job posting multiple times intentionally, there should be a minimum certain time period limitation like 2 hours interval.

Results:

• Freelancers don't have to apply both posts and spending connects twice. 
  • If the client do it unintentionally, this tool will help the client to avoid sorting freelancers from two job posting and save their time.
  • Upwork team will get advantage for monitoring less job posting. 

What do you think? 

4 REPLIES 4
luqman_mak
Community Member

Nice idea. Currently, i manually look at 'other jobs posted by this client' available at the bottom of the job post. This could ease a few things.

Luqman M,

Re:"Nice idea."

Thank you.

Re:"Currently, I manually look at other jobs posted by this client."

So am I. If Upwork develops this AI tool, we will not have to check it manually. 

pgiambalvo
Community Member

Love it.

Peter G,

Thank you. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths