🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » New Skill
Page options
e5927b79
Community Member

New Skill

What is something that you've always wanted to learn, but haven't had the opportunity to do so yet?

7 REPLIES 7
allpurposewriter
Community Member

Play the drums.

Juggle four items at once. 

Make paella. 

Waltz on ice skates.

timefighter11
Community Member

Play electric guitar. Never touched it still. 😄

mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Speak Spanish. Speak Italian. Go back to speaking French fluently. Throw a pot on a wheel.

bilsim
Community Member

Improve on my sketching and drawing skills. It takes practice and time, which I don't have currently, unfortunately.

fe7fc4ca
Community Member

Hello! Firstly, we are very different from other living species. The fact that we can think causes us to experience different emotions at the same time. An example of this is being jealous and being in the status quo. If this question had been asked of me a long time ago, I would have said flying. In the letter my mother wrote before she died, she mentioned that when I was little, I always looked up at the sky and watched the birds. I would love to fly like they did. I read this letter after I became a pilot, and my mother wrote it to me when I was just 10 years old. The truth is that sometimes we don't tell anyone what we want; sometimes, we just keep it inside of us. But if the things we want and want to experience are inside us, one day they will happen. 🙂

df602768
Community Member

Become a Samurai.

etrusca
Community Member

Playing the piano

Latest Articles
Learning Paths