cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next platform update.

Vasile L Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
1 of 20
How does the idea of Upwork Stories sound?
Something similar to instagram stories or facebook. In this way employers can see what the freelancers are up to in a live manner. Discuss!
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 20

I can assure you no client wants to know what I do with my private life.

Vasile L Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
3 of 20
To bad 🤭
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
4 of 20

Vasile L wrote:
How does the idea of Upwork Stories sound?
Something similar to instagram stories or facebook. In this way employers can see what the freelancers are up to in a live manner. Discuss!

No and no discussion. When you have been here a bit longer and have a bit more experience, you will see why. 

Very few people who hire on Upwork are employers any more than you are an employee. They are clients or "buyers" if you prefer. Google is your friend if you want know what the differences between client and employer are. 

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 20

I can assure you nobody at Upwork wants clients to know what Jennifer does with her private life.

Community Guru
6 of 20

Preston H wrote:

I can assure you nobody at Upwork wants clients to know what Jennifer does with her private life.

lmao this is probably closer to the truth than my statement.

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
7 of 20

Preston H wrote:

Last time she mentioned stiletto heels, so I think I have an idea. 

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
8 of 20

I can assure you nobody wants to know what Jennifer does in her private life. We are interested in her cute little Corgi, though.

Community Guru
9 of 20

Virginia F wrote:

I can assure you nobody wants to know what Jennifer does in her private life. We are interested in her cute little Corgi, though.

Warning: thread hijack

My corgi has a lump on her side and she's going into the vet on Monday to have it check. Smiley Sad A little worried about it but my hair girl said she was a vet tech and usually it's nothing.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
10 of 20

Jennifer M wrote:

Virginia F wrote:

Warning: thread hijack (which in this case is fine) Smiley Wink

My corgi has a lump on her side and she's going into the vet on Monday to have it check. Smiley Sad A little worried about it but my hair girl said she was a vet tech and usually it's nothing.

Aww ... my neighnor's dog has had several and they've always turned out to be nothing - well, there's a name for it but I can't remember. Like fatty tissue or something. Fingers crossed it's nothing.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS