Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next platform update.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
11 of 20

Virginia F wrote:

Aww ... my neighnor's dog has had several and they've always turned out to be nothing - well, there's a name for it but I can't remember. Like fatty tissue or something. Fingers crossed it's nothing.

Thank you, VirginiaFriend. My fingers are crossed too. You gonna see very depressed crazy pin haired lady if I lose my corgi.

This dog and I soldiered through the worst of the freelancing years.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
12 of 20

Jennifer M wrote:

Virginia F wrote:

Aww ... my neighnor's dog has had several and they've always turned out to be nothing - well, there's a name for it but I can't remember. Like fatty tissue or something. Fingers crossed it's nothing.

Thank you, VirginiaFriend. My fingers are crossed too. You gonna see very depressed crazy pin haired lady if I lose my corgi.

This dog and I soldiered through the worst of the freelancing years.

Yes, I think Antonia has it right. They're cysts, usually harmless. Let us know how it goes in a new thread if you want to halt the hijacking. Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
13 of 20

Jennifer, how is corgi dog?

Community Leader
Antonia B Member Since: Feb 24, 2015
14 of 20

Virginia F wrote:

Maybe is a sebaceous cysts. It's not dangerous.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
15 of 20

Vasile L wrote:
How does the idea of Upwork Stories sound?
Something similar to instagram stories or facebook. In this way employers can see what the freelancers are up to in a live manner. Discuss!

It's not "too bad". This a professional freelancing site, where clients (not employers) seek freelancers for the work they need done. It is not FB or Instagram, **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Catherine M Member Since: Jan 20, 2017
16 of 20

Maybe I am from the old school of thought but I just cannot understand this fascination (especially with millennials) of sharing EVERY aspect of their lives to millions of strangers on the internet. I don't care what you ate or about your latest selfie. I hope Upwork and other professionals sites do not cave to such a trend. There are only a few places on the internet one can go to get away from the social media frenzy of oversharing.

Vasile L Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
17 of 20
I was thinking that it should be work related, but now that I give it some much time, sounds bad.
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
18 of 20

Catherine M wrote:

Maybe I am from the old school of thought but I just cannot understand this fascination (especially with millennials) of sharing EVERY aspect of their lives to millions of strangers on the internet. I don't care what you ate or about your latest selfie. I hope Upwork and other professionals sites do not cave to such a trend. There are only a few places on the internet one can go to get away from the social media frenzy of oversharing.

You mean you don't want to live stream your personal life to your clients? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????????????????????????? 

Vasile L Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
19 of 20
Jennifer... *face palm* 😂
Ace Contributor
Daniel S Member Since: Apr 2, 2014
20 of 20

Vasile L wrote:
How does the idea of Upwork Stories sound?
Something similar to instagram stories or facebook. In this way employers can see what the freelancers are up to in a live manner. Discuss!

This meme is as dead as our coutry's political stability dude, welcome to 2019.

As Jennifer saids, I don't thinks clients are interesteds in ours privates lifes or whatnot..s.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS