🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » November best point experience
Page options
realmikenavarro
Community Member

November best point experience

Share your November best point of experience which can help other members when find a similar challenge!

7 REPLIES 7
lysis10
Community Member

Me and muh friends and my warm uggs built a fire pit. Well, not so much "we." It was the one guy that made the fire but I helped by supervising. I got many experiences in supervising on Friday.

What a wonderful wood fire there, you were enjoying a lot. Thank you so much for your point, as I can read your had experiences in supervising on Friday, good, pretty good!. Best vision wishes.... 

Glad you enjoyed this month.

mgracelmisajon
Community Member

I got hired on my first job 1 week after sending lots of Proposals. I'm hoping to find more Clients.

allergywriter
Community Member

In November, I had a client that had me exercising every ounce of patience that I have.

He was the nicest, most scatter-brained, unorganized person I've ever worked with. By nature, I am the polar opposite.

He would do "fun" things like print out documents, edit them by hand, and then take a picture and send me the picture. That was his idea of requesting changes. To say he wasn't tech-savvy would be an understatement.

I tried to teach him to use Google docs, but they seemed to frighten him.

Anyway, he was such a pleasant person that I couldn't bring myself to end the contract. I would grit my teeth, remind myself he was paying me hourly, and at least if he was wasting my time it was time he was purchasing.

BUT, I am so glad that the project is over.

Cheryl K wrote:

In November, I had a client that had me exercising every ounce of patience that I have.

He was the nicest, most scatter-brained, unorganized person I've ever worked with. By nature, I am the polar opposite.

He would do "fun" things like print out documents, edit them by hand, and then take a picture and send me the picture. That was his idea of requesting changes. To say he wasn't tech-savvy would be an understatement.

I tried to teach him to use Google docs, but they seemed to frighten him.

Anyway, he was such a pleasant person that I couldn't bring myself to end the contract. I would grit my teeth, remind myself he was paying me hourly, and at least if he was wasting my time it was time he was purchasing.

BUT, I am so glad that the project is over.

You know he'll be back, right? 😉

Bite your tongue!!
Latest Articles
Learning Paths