🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Now’s your chance to strike it big in Communi...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Now’s your chance to strike it big in Community!

Today we announced the launch of our contributor program—and all are welcome to join! Anyone who is an active member of the Upwork Community can now submit articles to our blog. It doesn’t need to be a super-serious topic either. If you’ve got a fun story related to work, please share!

If you’re interested in learning more about contributing to the Blog, be sure to join our group. There you will find not only our Submission Guide, but also a forum for contributors to connect, share ideas, exchange grammar puns, and have fun. We hope to see you in the group!

Cheers,
Mike
5 REPLIES 5
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

So, are we talking coffee mug? Steel flask?

I still want my mug!

I love the enthusiasm around swag - and I also LOVE the idea of a coffee mug and a steel flask (we could have an AM/PM writing theme going on 🤔). Since this program is just in its infancy, we aren't able to provide swag right out the gate. However, as this grows it's something we are 100% considering and hope to fulfill. I promise you two will be the first to know. 😉

Cheers,
Mike
wescowley
Community Member

MIke,

In addition to the comments I made here about the layout, this new format doesn't seem to keep my place in the thread anymore. In the regular forums, when I click I thread I'm taken to the last comment I saw there. That's not the case in the blog section. I'm taken to the beginning of the thread every time. Please fix that. Note that I'm using the old dated ordered view rather than the redditized view.

Thanks

Thanks, Wes! I'll make sure Stan is aware.

Cheers,
Mike
Latest Articles
Learning Paths