Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the bright side...

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nancy I Member Since: Apr 8, 2010
1 of 13

With all the lack of invites and job responses I have been receiving here as of lately, I have to try to stay on the bright side...

My house is immaculate!! Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nikhil D Member Since: May 28, 2015
2 of 13

marge-aspirador.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3 of 13

Wanna be my wife? I need to buy one or something. I just need some chick to come in and cook and clean for me. Make phone calls. Do stuff that wives do so I can internets and play games. I'll give her money to grocery shop cuz I hate that too. 

I envy those dudes with wives who do everything for them and they give them a few bucks to go shopping so they go away on the weekends. 

Just no nagging. No nagging wives.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
4 of 13

Grocery shopping is one of my favourite things. I could spend hours admiring all of the different delicous treats, imagining all the amazing flavour combinations and buying the most wonderful succulent meats, the most refreshing and intoxicating beverages. Mmm.

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 13

I hate grocery shopping cuz I fail at cooking and there are so many delicious things there that I can't use. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
6 of 13

I'm an exceptional cook. Even tried to cook my thumb in boiling hot oil last month...

Thumb2.jpg

Turned out to be more painful than anything I have experienced in my life, but just look at the exceptional crackling!

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Highlighted
Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
7 of 13

I envy those dudes too, Jennifer!  I wonder how do they pull it off?  

I'm such a sucker.  I end up doing all the cleaning, cooking, manging bills, etc...  just because I'm at home all day.  I make twice as much money when I'm single because I only have to cook and clean for myself.  Strong, independent women are my weakness.

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 13

You want to be my wife, Daniel? We can entertain ourselves. Upwork forum would probably be pretty happy about that. Smiley Happy

I always found it pretty LOL that hiring managers thought I'd be more available than my married counterparts. I used to tell them "umm, I got no one to do anything for me, so I have less time actually."

Highlighted
Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
9 of 13

"You want to be my wife, Daniel? We can entertain ourselves. Upwork forum would probably be pretty happy about that. Smiley Happy"

Sure!  You bring home the bacon and I cook it?  Smiley Wink

Without you, Upwork wouldn't be as entertaining!  

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
10 of 13

So what am I Daniel, chopped liver? HMPH. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS