Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1 of 16

Funny Video.

Marvelous.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 16

Hi Noureldin,

Does this video illustrate your experience? I see how the error message at the end is confusing and I'll check with the team about that. However, if your transaction is declining, please contact your credit card issuer as they will be able to provide more information about why this is happening. 

Additionally, I haven't been able to locate the job. Could you please send me a link to it in a PM?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
3 of 16

that is a funny fake video (that when you find the task you've been waiting for, for 100 years you'll not catch it Smiley Very Happy ), posted for the coffee break

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 16

Noureldin Y wrote:

that is a funny fake video, posted for the coffee break

Sorry, not funny.

Did you create that "funny fake" job post too?

Community Leader
5 of 16

There's no job post, that's all F12 editing - Elements.

yeah, I know that it's not very funny, but robert b weide at the end is the funny thing Smiley Very Happy

I thought that the coffee break section is for such stuff.

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Jody P Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
6 of 16

Noureldin Y wrote:

There's no job post, that's all F12 editing - Elements.

yeah, I know that it's not very funny, but robert b weide at the end is the funny thing Smiley Very Happy

I thought that the coffee break section is for such stuff.

Well, one thing, it definitely made me wonder what Larry David is up to. Will we ever get a season 10 for Curb Your Enthusiasm?

Community Leader
7 of 16

Don't worry, I'll stop using the forum Smiley Very Happy

Marvelous.
Community Guru
8 of 16

Noureldin Y wrote:

Don't worry, I'll stop using the forum Smiley Very Happy

Well, don't go that far, Noureldin. You've got to keep in mind that your cultural sense of humor might be different than other peoples. I am Cuban-American and am often caught between two worlds. And what older Cubans (like my grandparents) think is funny often makes me just want to stick my head in the sand.  And my wife is Arabic and what she thinks is funny, I often find it to be not so much.

But nevertheless, there's always things that everyone thinks are funny.

I don't think anyone wants you to go away, I certainly don't. In my book, you are welcome here. Maybe just try to think about a broader audience when shooting for humor.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
9 of 16

For those of you who enjoy comedy like Curb Your Enthusiasm and Arrested Development, I suggest **bleep**t's Creek on Netflix. My friend got me into it and it's hilarious. Has the dad from American Pie and his son in it. Has the same premise as Arrested Development. Riches to rags and family has to live in a motel room. 

Community Guru
10 of 16

Jennifer M wrote:

For those of you who enjoy comedy like Curb Your Enthusiasm and Arrested Development, I suggest **bleep**t's Creek on Netflix. My friend got me into it and it's hilarious. Has the dad from American Pie and his son in it. Has the same premise as Arrested Development. Riches to rags and family has to live in a motel room. 

I'm on it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS