๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Coffee Break ยป Re: One big Thanks to Upwork ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Page options
vinod111
Community Member

One big Thanks to Upwork ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Hello All,

As we all are going through this COVID19 Pandemic situation where many people have lost their jobs, We freelancers are still getting good jobs and somehow surviving this Pandemic. All credit goes to Upwork platform. By our Indian culture, one should always pay gratitude so I would like to take this opportunity to say big Thank You to Upwork. 

Happy to be a part of this platform. 

thank-you-signage-2072165.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

I`m happy to hear that this, Vinod, and I wish you even greater success going forward. 
Thank you for being a part of our Community as wellSmiley Happy

Stay safe, stay healthy!

~ Goran
Upwork
iaabraham
Community Member

I have to admit, as much as I criticize Upwork (for all its recent craziness), I'm also grateful for the site and especially my long-term clients. They've been keeping me productive during the lockdown!

Hi Isabelle Anne,

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your experience! On behalf Upwork and the Community team in particular, we're really thankful for having such dedicated and successful freelancers on our platform. We also appreciate your valuable contribution to the Upwork Community, helping other users achieve success and helping us as a company to work even harder and perform better.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Isabelle Anne,

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your experience! On behalf Upwork and the Community team in particular, we're really thankful for having such dedicated and successful freelancers on our platform. We also appreciate your valuable contribution to the Upwork Community, helping other users achieve success and helping us as a company to work even harder and perform better.

Vlad, most of all I love you Mods ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm sorry for the grief that I keep giving (and will continue to give) you, because I know that you're just the messengers and trying your best. So, thank you!

petra_r
Community Member

Good idea!

For all the things we do criticize (rightly or wrongly), finding Upwork has (literally) changed my life by making me location independent.

I've met some absolutely amazing people, not just clients, but also fellow freelancers who have become friends over the years, and I love this community and all who contribute, even those I occasionally disagree with and those I "accidentally" wind up at times (Hi Vlad ๐Ÿ˜„ )

So yes. From me too: THANKS UPWORK! We do love you, really ๐Ÿ˜‰

sjbercot
Community Member

I'm usually a spoilsport, but I can't complain about how easy it's been to freelance with Upwork's support over the past few years. I'm grateful for the wonderful clients I've met, the platform, and the hardworking (longsuffering?) mods and freelancers providing an endless supply of tips and info for professionals in the community. Thanks everyone. Go us!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths