cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinion: How long do you wait for unresponsive clients before assuming something is wrong?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
11 of 12
What was the reason given?

I went and read what I assume is the post that you wrote before and I don’t see that. Bojan said you can close it and Petra gave her answer of as long as it is not a significant portion of your contracts.

The best advice I have seen is to close them slowly but paid contracts don’t hurt you unless there is a lot of them.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Grace H Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
12 of 12

I am looking for it myself, which was probably what made me ask the question, I remember the response was that 'closing contracts could hurt your JSS' although I don't have one, I don't want to do anything to screw it up....I really would like the review and if I close it I most likely won't get it and if the idle contracts don't hurt then I may as well not, right? Right now, 2 contracts are idling because of they are unresponsive, like the example I wrote above/below, I am actually considering asking my one client that is long term to review me since I have done plenty of work with him, but  I don't even think that is possible because we would have to close it to get a review? Why can't long term clients just review your work, why does the contract have to be closed and rehire (in this specific case)

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS