11 of 18

I love your desk!!!

Highlighted
Community Leader
Pravin K Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
12 of 18

John,

That's a lot of Screens..

You might need a sunscreen protection to sit there for a long time, possibly SPF 50+ .. LOL

or Free Tanning Spa..

Just kidding..Smiley Tongue

Pravin

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
13 of 18

OP in this thread is a pimp. Bro, I love you. Babies?

Highlighted
Andy F Member Since: Jun 16, 2015
14 of 18

My Small Work Station

OFFICE.jpg

ROOM.jpg

REAL OFFICE.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
15 of 18

Nothing too fancy, really.  Taken just now, 2:18 PM, July 6 2015. This is from the corner of the living room. So yeah, while the rest of the family watches TV or do some other family stuff, I'm in the shade working.

The light on the left is from the window.

P.S. The wires look frizzy but what is not seen is how they're all coiled properly Smiley Happy

20150706_141140.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
16 of 18

^ dude 2 screens. You'll never go back to your one-screen desktop again. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
17 of 18

I don't know...I don't exactly know if I can gain any advantage from it. I mostly just browse the web or play a game or two.

Any particular (or personal) reasons why? I might just buy one if many people here are into it Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
18 of 18

As Jennifer said, once you get set up with two screens, you'll never go back to one, apart from for working on the move. Use them in extended desktop mode, and it means you can have your email, Upwork, and other stuff on the minor screen while actively working on the main one; or working on different versions of documents at the same time, or before/after etc; or jumping across to have a quick Google about something without having to minimise and re-open. The benefits are endless.

Imagine the analogy of the paper office. You're getting a bigger desktop so you can lay out a few things better without having to keep go rummaging down in piles to find them.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS