cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please do not hide our applications

Ace Contributor
Shenan W Member Since: Apr 28, 2012
1 of 6
This newly introduced feature which hides job applications has affected me.Earlier I am getting three to four interviews a week.But since this January I have not got any interviews.I always write cover letters relevant to the job postings.I am having 4.67 feedback score.I am having only one negative feedback from an unreasonable client. oDesk forum moderator also having one negative feedback. oDesk please remove this feature.Let the client to decide the contractor.
Shrikant N Member Since: Sep 13, 2013
2 of 6
I am not still having a single negative feedback...but still I am landing in the hidden tab and they are responding via ticket...i am having 5 stars feedback from all my clients...still Smiley Sad
Community Leader
bharti s Member Since: May 3, 2010
3 of 6
Man i see your post everywhere , And when i look at your profile you have many jobs started in Feb which were earned from Proposal submitting . How come you complaining all over . Or are you using SEO techniques so your profile come to people attention ? .
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
4 of 6
He started 4 jobs in February and has logged in over two hundred hours for February alone and yet he keeps saying his applications are hidden. Why still apply when he is already working over 40 hours a week? Something is definitely not right.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
5 of 6

Today the hidden feature did not work at all ( I will be sending an email about this including screenshots). The 7 or 8 spammers did not get hidden, but then when I checked the hidden tab, all the candidates hidden (about 6) were all a goof fit. The bad thing about this is that I know most clients don't bother to check the hidden tab.

Community Guru
Aseem B Member Since: Dec 20, 2014
6 of 6

At least it is working in reverse mode. All good applicants now filtered to hidden tab. To avoid spam, just check the hidden tab. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS