Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Police statements and other confidential documents

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
11 of 21

Just thinking aloud, but if it's police reports where there is a 911 caller, the caller is supposed to be blanked out. Doubtful whoever is posting these is doing that.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
12 of 21

Jennifer M wrote:

Just thinking aloud, but if it's police reports where there is a 911 caller, the caller is supposed to be blanked out. Doubtful whoever is posting these is doing that.

As I said before, I was in too much of a hurry to take the time to really read the documents. But there was a sort of diary about what happened, and at what time. Well, the accused spent 10 minutes in the loo. Wonder what the problem was.

Highlighted
Community Guru
13 of 21

Luce N wrote:

As I said before, I was in too much of a hurry to take the time to really read the documents. But there was a sort of diary about what happened, and at what time. Well, the accused spent 10 minutes in the loo. Wonder what the problem was.

Yeah, sounds like a police report especially if it explains what the cop saw and who he talked to and all that fun stuff. If I go searching for fraud around here, it gets me all mad at all the auto acceptedcels, so I just try to stick my head in the sand so I can stay happy. lol Ignorance is definitely bliss.

Highlighted
Community Guru
14 of 21

Jennifer M wrote:

Yeah, sounds like a police report especially if it explains what the cop saw and who he talked to and all that fun stuff. If I go searching for fraud around here, it gets me all mad at all the auto acceptedcels, so I just try to stick my head in the sand so I can stay happy. lol Ignorance is definitely bliss.

Well, do you know how they get the time to write such precise reports? Do they record themselves, do they phone someone who types the report?

"10:10 to 10:20" X just spent 10 minutes in the toilet. Over."

Plain weird, in my opinion.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
15 of 21

Luce N wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

He was in the loo, because he was drinking lots of water as he was on a DUI charge among other things. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
16 of 21

Nichola L wrote:

He was in the loo, because he was drinking lots of water as he was on a DUI charge among other things. 

Gross!
So you did have the time to read the documents...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
17 of 21

Luce N wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

10 minutes? I guess he was on twitter. Was this by any chance an impeachment proceeding?

Highlighted
Community Guru
18 of 21

Julie J wrote:

I've had a few jobs where I didn't sign an NDA and had full access to all kinds of documents.  One of them them was over 2000 files of people applying for loans.  Tax returns, driver's licenses, bank statements, you name it.

Good thing they choose me instead of someone with bad intentions. Smiley Happy

lol Same here. I had medical records. The issue was no NDA and it was hourly and I used tracker. Sorry patients, but my income is more important so I used Tracker. Kinda sucks but I wasn't about to risk my money over it. Definitely a HIPAA violaiton though.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
19 of 21

Jennifer M wrote:

Julie J wrote:

I've had a few jobs where I didn't sign an NDA and had full access to all kinds of documents.  One of them them was over 2000 files of people applying for loans.  Tax returns, driver's licenses, bank statements, you name it.

Good thing they choose me instead of someone with bad intentions. Smiley Happy

lol Same here. I had medical records. The issue was no NDA and it was hourly and I used tracker. Sorry patients, but my income is more important so I used Tracker. Kinda sucks but I wasn't about to risk my money over it. Definitely a HIPAA violaiton though.

At least you know it's HIPAA and not HIPPA. Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Community Leader
Julie J Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
20 of 21

I'm a nerd and I listen to the police scanner where they say people's names and what they are up to.  It's very entertaining! Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS