🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Positive thoughts
Page options
qayamudin
Community Member

Positive thoughts

I love and I have something very deep observed thoughts to feel you special and peacefull Breath as well as similar to you and your surroundings world to sence a positive auras increase inner yourself. Can you get it.
12 REPLIES 12
m_terrazas
Community Member

Kayamuddin A wrote:
I love and I have something very deep observed thoughts to feel you special and peacefull Breath as well as similar to you and your surroundings world to sence a positive auras increase inner yourself. Can you get it.

Really, I have no idea what you're saying Smiley Frustrated

By the way, your photo should be without mask.

re: "By the way, your photo should be without mask."

Maybe somebody thinks Covid-19 is a computer virus.

Preston H wrote:

re: "By the way, your photo should be without mask."

Maybe somebody thinks Covid-19 is a computer virus.

LOLOLOL!

I thought Covid-19 is a computer Virus

Preston, what are you saying.. It's not a computer virus? 😳

Then, why have I worn a mask 24/7 the past 5 quarters of a year??? 😥 I think someone is making money out of this mess and it isn't me! 😬

Maria, I think you're right. However, it might be impossible for Kayamuddin in case his inner self is Zorro reincarnated. The Masked Avenger seems a bit overly vengeful right now... 🤭

The OP's English might not be the greatest, but perhaps he is just posting a little message of peace here - does it deserve such scorn? I'm not sure I see any vengefulness.  

I don't have a clue how he managed to get it uploaded in the first place! 

I attended a wedding last week, dressed up and all, and managed to click a nice pic of myself and tried uploading it, and BAM! Upwork popped up a message saying they could not locate my face in the picture and the pic was not uploaded! 

reinierb
Community Member

Kayamuddin A wrote:

Thanks, but no thanks. Don't want it...

kinector
Community Member

Kayamuddin, I really don't know what you're referring to.

But anyways, talking about Breath... I can tell you my breath stinks. Ask my wife for proof. She's my usual witness (=victim). 🙄

Mikko R wrote:
Kayamuddin, I really don't know what you're referring to.

But anyways, talking about Breath... I can tell you my breath stinks. Ask my wife for proof. She's my usual witness (=victim). 🙄

I read somewhere that coconut milk is good for halitosis, so maybe you should not move out from under your coconut tree just yet...

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Translation: What are you trying to say, dude? 
kehna_kya_cahte_ho.jpg

Latest Articles
Learning Paths