🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Profile Makeover
Page options
root_graphics
Community Member

Profile Makeover

I just got done with Upwork profile makeover webinar with Dana Rowley (Upwork Ambassador), learned a lot.  It really helped me take a step back and re-examined my profile so I can make changes to make it better that attracts the right audience/client.  I had no idea how important displaying a human profile interface is instead of cut and paste dry resume like format. I recommend other freelancers taking the profile makeover webinar.

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Thanks for sharing, Brian! Glad you found the information in the webinar helpful. If you (or anybody else viewing this post) are interested in other webinars our Ambassadors host, check out this post with the schedule.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Sounds great but is there a particular reason for Upwork to just invite freelancers from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom?

Hi Valerio,

Some webinars are country-specific (for example webinars about filing taxes in a specific country,) some webinars are exclusively for Top Rated freelancers. However, most of our webinars aren't only for freelancers in the US, UK or Canada. Moreover, we even host webinars in languages other than English. Please, refer to the link I shared in my previous post for more information.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
danasr
Community Member

Thank you for the kind words Brian!  There's so much work out there, I'm always happy to help follow freelancers do better!  

~Dana

Latest Articles
Learning Paths