🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Proposal Attachment
Page options
angelita-isaac
Community Member

Proposal Attachment

As an analyst, what can I attached on the proposal when all my projects were data sensitive?

PS: just in case you need to know that the Location dropdown is not working. I was choosing "New to Upwork" but it will automatically go to "Coffee Break".

Angelita

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Angelita,

Could you please try to use a different browser and see if you can view and post other boards in the community? As for your concern with adding files to your proposals, you are not required to provide one. You can always submit proposals without any attached files. If the files you have contained sensitive information that needs to be kept private, then you may inform the client why you are not able to share these files with them, or if they will consider you sharing other samples instead. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Angelita,

I'd like to follow up on the information Joanne provided related to your main question. Please note that freelancers whose work entails managing sensitive or private information, due to the nature of their profession, focus more on describing their experience in a certain area related to the client's job and outlining their approach to the job or what are the key points they would focus on, in order to demonstrate they are familiar with the specific subject.

It's also very hard to build a Portfolio for services like these but freelancers can include certificates and any additional information that validates their specific expertise.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths