🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » RIP Gene Wilder
Page options
christopherbudde
Community Member

RIP Gene Wilder

Thanks for the many great memories. The Producers, Blazing Saddles, Frankenstein and many more.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10
Community Member

OH MY GOD Christopher Y U TROLL ME???? RUDE

I feel better now. I'm still gonna get Botox when Betty White dies though.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
lysis10
Community Member

aw man, really? Ugh. I remember when I was a teenager my grandmother saying that you know you're old when your childhood actors start dying. When Betty White goes, I'm just ending it. Or I might just get Botox. I haven't decided yet.

Ummm.  He died almost 3 years ago...

mtngigi
Community Member

He died three years ago ...

lysis10
Community Member

mtngigi
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

You'd best go ahead and get that Botox done now, because Betty White is immortal.

@ Jennifer

Botox will freeze your face and give you fish lips - don't do it ...

Nichola L wrote:

@ Jennifer

ha fillers are what gives you those stupid fish lips. I'm not doing that stuff. Botox is for wrinkles and a nice non-cosmetic facelift. I'm getting up there, so it's time for the good ol' **bleep** tuck.

Jennifer M wrote:

Nichola L wrote:

@ Jennifer

ha fillers are what gives you those stupid fish lips. I'm not doing that stuff. Botox is for wrinkles and a nice non-cosmetic facelift. I'm getting up there, so it's time for the good ol' **bleep** tuck.

You're potty! You don't even need it!!  Wait until you hit a significant decade. You are nowhere near that yet! 

lysis10
Community Member

Virginia F wrote:

You'd best go ahead and get that Botox done now, because Betty White is immortal.

This is very true. She's gonna outlive all of us.

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

By far one of the funniest posts I've seen. 

Gene is out there somewhere, laughing himself through the dimensions.

I hear Gilda Radner in Rosanne Rosanadanna's voice - "Never mind..."

Mary W wrote:

I hear Gilda Radner in Rosanne Rosanadanna's voice - "Never mind..."

I hear a French lady, the former oldest woman in France, quipping, "I only have one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it."

This is my favourite part of her story (care of Wikipedia because I'm just too incredibly lazy today to reword it for the plagiarism checker):
In 1965, aged 90 and with no heirs left, Calment signed a life estate contract on her apartment with notary public André-François Raffray, selling the property in exchange for a right of occupancy and a monthly revenue of 2,500 francs (€380) until her death. Raffray died in 1995, by which time Calment had received more than double the apartment's value from him, and his family had to continue making payments. Calment commented on the situation by saying, "in life, one sometimes makes bad deals."

Latest Articles
Learning Paths