🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Raging about a cheap *edited* client
Page options
oscaralende
Community Member

Raging about a cheap *edited* client

Okay so... I just wanna vent out a bit, this client asked me for a Whiteboard Ad bidding just $10, seemed fine since he wanted a 30 seconds ad, I mean... sure, seemed like a doable thing he then gave me a long *edited* list of words which I instantly told him would never fit within 30 seconds, I made a beautiful presentation, went out of my way to get extra files (images, graphs, etc.) I worked for 3+ hours and had to also wait like 2 hours for his lazy initial response time.

I finished the job and told him it was impossible to get it in under 30 seconds, he asked for less than a minute and I could only shrink it to 1:17 I mean... pretty good all things considered, the **edited for Community Guidelines** then asked for the file, said he wasn't pleased (while complaining the video was too fast, duh!) and wouldn't even pay up the initial $10!! lol I even was nice enough to explain how this was almost a freebie and that if he wanted me to fix/add or do something extra he should consider paying more, this is very funny considering what his AD was about ¨Creating a happy environment for your workers and investing¨ hahah

Here's the result, I'll use it for future referrals at least! I may even fix it a bit and add a soundtrack or something, **edited for Community Guidelines**! 🤬 

**edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
michael_skaggs
Community Member

Not that they didn't have unrealistic expectations, but you should be aware that clients can read these forums as well. Even justified griping might seem unprofessional to some of them.

Just food for thought.

Yes, I'm fully aware of that, this is somewhat of a goof post to have some fun, If clients know that I exist that's a win for me tbf, aaaand... they should expect sassy behavior if they're planning on doing something like this 😝

¨I'm a human being **edited for Community Guidelines**, my life has value!¨ LOL maxresdefault.jpg

Points for making a reference to Network!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths