🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Raising the underserved literates
Page options
d08a0970
Community Member

Raising the underserved literates

Families who are not able to afford a regular job or who are not able to find and/or hire a qualified literate person to help with their job needs can often ask for help from freelancers platforms. Freelancers from every locality often have experience in different fields, which makes them ideal for tasks that require both writing and research. They can also be more affordable than professional writers and can provide help with homework, doing bookkeeping, and other household tasks. There are many ways to get help from freelance writers. One way is to look online for websites (Upwork) that offer freelance writing services or to contact companies that specialize in providing such services. Another way is to attend local workshops or meet other sites who need assistance with the home as the academic plans as Upwork giving paths to achieve your best & the first project. Earning is in your hand with little addition of training and Upwork provides it in a considerable way. Choose your path to the right direction to your success. 

4 REPLIES 4
sullivanliz
Community Member

Real freelance writers are professional writers, and they're often qualified too. 

df602768
Community Member

Cleaning $4-5K per month is only achievable if you're a professional writer.

You mention bookkeeping: Would you hire a bookkeeper not professionally trained in bookkeeping? Why would you want to do that to yourself?

Nisha, you're trying to write a motivational post, which is cool, but IMO the essence of your post is wrong.

spxpert
Community Member

Nisha, 
Not sure what point you are trying to make.  Are you saying Freelancers are for small petty work (household... really)? 

Not sure if your post is giving positive or negative vibes.

Based on my experience,  you may find some very talented freelancers on this platform.    I have worked in big corporates and I know how they assign the cheapest possible resource (mostly fresh out of college) to make their profit margins look good.  I have done that myself.  It's just unskilled resources under some big brand names.

Consider rephrasing your discussion (it's really not representing your writing skills correctly),  and writing some blog posts on Upwork to showcase your skills. 

8467c28e
Community Member

It is true that freelancers can provide valuable assistance to families who cannot afford to hire full-time employees or professional writers. Freelance writers often have experience in a variety of fields and can offer their services at an affordable rate.

However, it's important to note that access to freelance services may not be readily available to all underserved literate individuals. While online platforms like Upwork can offer a wealth of opportunities for freelancers to earn money, there may be other barriers such as limited access to technology or language barriers that may prevent underserved literates from fully taking advantage of these opportunities.

To address these barriers and help raise the underserved literates, it may be necessary to provide additional resources and training. This can include programs to improve digital literacy and language skills, as well as financial assistance or grants to help underserved individuals purchase necessary technology or access online services. It may also be helpful to partner with community organizations and non-profits to provide additional support and resources to underserved literates.

Overall, while freelance services can be a valuable resource for underserved literate individuals, it is important to address any barriers to access and provide additional resources and support to help raise the underserved literates.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths