Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate tip for the ages!

Community Guru
Eve L Member Since: Feb 17, 2017
11 of 15

Petra R wrote:

I wonder why I never had a rate tip?

I wouldn't want them, because my hourly rate is my current hourly rate and that's it - end of story, I never bid anything other than my profile rate, but seriously, am I the only one who is spared, or do you have to be kinda special to get them?

I remeber I got one when I was new here, but can't remember seeing any rate tip for any job I've applied to for the last 2 years. But I also agree with you, don't need it anyway.

12 of 15

Scott, you should send that rate tip to the clown you referenced with the $2 p/h job.

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
13 of 15

Petra R wrote:

I wouldn't want them, because my hourly rate is my current hourly rate and that's it - end of story, I never bid anything other than my profile rate, but seriously, am I the only one who is spared, or do you have to be kinda special to get them?

I see them often, I never follow them. I sometimes bid a little above my profile rate, depending on the nature and scope of the work. Maybe that attracts them. 

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
14 of 15

Petra R wrote:

I want to say that I get them on over 50% of projects. They are trivial to disregard and they don't auto populate in the rate box. I generally just smile when I see them. For me they tend to equate closer with local projects than UW ones. However, this rate was just too special not to share. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 15

Thanks, Scott!

I sent it to the team to be looked into further. Robot Happy

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS