🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » SPAMMING JOB POSTS
Page options
jbp_ashok
Community Member

SPAMMING JOB POSTS

REPORTING SERIOUS SPAMMING :

One user is posting SEVERAL and SIMILAR job posts in order to promote his YouTube channel "**Edited for Community Guidelines**". As the number of such posts are too much, I am unable to flag each and every job post.

This particlar user is posting job posts with the YouTube links in order to increase the views. He has posted several and similar job posts with the titles "Can you edit videos professionally", "Are you expert in video editing", "Video editor for channel", "Are you expert you expert in video editing", "Video editor for video's", "Video editor for social account", "Video editor for social account", "Are you good in videos editing" etc. etc.

I request the support team to do the needful and help us get rid of these spam job posts and that spammer. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Thank you for reporting it and also flagging. But yes, there are just too many for us to flag and Upwork needs to get much better at filtering them out before they make it into our feeds.

PradeepH

Hi Radha,

Thank you for reporting this. I have escalated this to the relevant team to review and take appropriate action against them. 

Please check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you
Pradeep
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths