🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Sharing a quote
Page options
purplepony
Community Member

Sharing a quote

"In business as in life, you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate."  Dr. Chester L. Karrass

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

@Pat M wrote:

"In business as in life, you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate."  Dr. Chester L. Karrass

This is particularly true in Freelancing... I will steal this and use it whenever appropriate which is a lot....

@Petra R wrote:

@Pat M wrote:

This is particularly true in Freelancing... I will steal this and use it whenever appropriate which is a lot....

Petra, I've enjoyed and appreciated this quote for several years now.  I very recently saw it again and also thought it is particularly true in Freelancing; that's why I shared it here.  Smiley Wink

I'm confident that Dr. Karrass would be thrilled if you'd steal it and use it; but if it's here, you'll have to beat me to it.  That shouldn't be a challenge as it appears that you're in the Community far more than I am. 

I'd like to be able to be here and elsewhere more than I am but simply have too many other commitments.  Ahhhh, if we could only have 48/7 rather than 24/7.  That probably wouldn't be enough either.  Oh well, better to be busy than bored!       

shehanfernando
Community Member

Pat, I couldn't agree more. Thanks for sharing this quote Smiley Very Happy

Latest Articles
Learning Paths