cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shout out to Bill H.

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
1 of 15

Hi Bill, it's been awhile since we all heard from you. You're not forgotten here. How about giving us an updays on how you are and how things are doing.

Ace Contributor
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
2 of 15
I miss the young man too. I really miss the face.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 15

Thank you for looing out for Bill, Kathy!

Bill, if you're reading this, we hope you're doing okay!

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
4 of 15
Avery O wrote:

Thank you for looing out for Bill, Kathy!

Bill, if you're reading this, we hope you're doing okay!

Hope the young man is still smiling. 
Hope you are reading Bill, 'I am trying to be a Good Freelancer, not successful.'

I don't know why I miss the man so much. Even we have personal relation or something.
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
5 of 15

Kathy, I linked this thread to Bill's original one as he gets notification of any new comments on it.  

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
6 of 15

I do not know Bill at all but I have read the posts but don't feel comfortable commenting on that link but I will say here his profile says he last visited 10 days ago.

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
7 of 15

Thanks Wendy, If you hear anything. post it here, and let him know we're all thinking about him. 

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
8 of 15

Kathy, if I hear anything via Skype, I'll post same in the thread Bill started. As I've done before.  I'm not being contrary - that is the thread 99.9% of people are aware of.

@ Mark - comment away.  Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
9 of 15

Wendy and all I happened to notice that Bill posted something yesterday but did not respond to the other post.

Community Guru
Bill H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
10 of 15

Mark et al,

I'm alive. Surgery to pull the infected shunt was successful; physical therapy hasn't done much for me. I've got the strength I need and know how to compensate for a lot. My balance remains a huge issue - confined to a walker or wheelchair, probably forever.

Two long-term clients with whom I haven't worked in five years contacted me the same day with requests for help. The woman to whom I turned over my other clients and I are trying to sort out what to do. She has to take the lead going forward, but these are personal relationships more than business. One wants to buy a company, the other completely change what he does professionally. We shall see what happens.

Thanks to all.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS