🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Site mechanic idea...
Page options
titimas-victor
Community Member

Site mechanic idea...

Hi, I'm new here, just wanted to share an idea for this site:

After the job is done, the employer can rate the freelancer's performance on different factors(how good was the job he did, how easy he was to work with), and the site can, based on this, reward users with tokens. Higher rating=more tokens.

A low rating or failed job(eg: the freelancer didn't deliver or was too late) means no tokens...
5 REPLIES 5
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

A nice idea on the face of it but... FLs who consistently delight their clients and earn high feedback typically wind up securing many or most or all of their projects via invitations. Responding to invitations does not require connects. 

Phyllis G wrote:

A nice idea on the face of it but... FLs who consistently delight their clients and earn high feedback typically wind up securing many or most or all of their projects via invitations. Responding to invitations does not require connects. 

Which is to say, we basically have that already. Good job = good JSS = good invitations for no connects = more good jobs

petra_r
Community Member

Victor T wrote:
After the job is done, the employer can rate the freelancer's performance on different factors

And that differs from the feedback system we've had since before Upwork was Upwork.... how?

undefined

andreheimann
Community Member

Hi
I try pay acconts to bank tokens, no succeful reason camera no read barcode

We already have a token system. The more satisfied Upwork clients I have the more tokens Upwork adds to my bank account, and I can exchange these tokens for almost anything.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths