🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Sitting in house all day long, What else is n...
Page options
nayem33397
Community Member

Sitting in house all day long, What else is new ?

People: How can you stay normal in this lockdown, sitting in home all day long?

Freelencers : 'Like this'

tumblr_m3yt4to8ps1qzydh2o1_500.gif

9 REPLIES 9
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

I rescued a little puppy that was running around the apartment complex after her "owner" threw her away.  She's keeping us plenty busy.  Her name is Stella Artois and here's a picture.  We think she's party Havanese but unsure what the rest of her is. She looked like an Ewok before she was groomed.

20200729_174258.jpg

Mary W wrote:

I rescued a little puppy that was running around the apartment complex after her "owner" threw her away.  She's keeping us plenty busy.  Her name is Stella Artois and here's a picture.  We think she's party Havanese but unsure what the rest of her is. She looked like an Ewok before she was groomed.

20200729_174258.jpg

She is absolutely adorable! And a good way of coping with lockdown. 

She looks lovely, what kind of person would throw her away?

And I love the name. 

Jamie, I have had dogs named Dixie Longneck, Abita TurboDog (both US beers) and Jack Daniel.  Stella Artois was a given...

Love your woofle. Too cute for words!

I'm dealing with lockdown by redoing each room in the house. Everything has already been painted except the doors and the lounge - being more than double-volume in height, you need scaffolding to paint the walls. A ladder won't do it...plus I am scared of heights. 

I'm totally in love with my bedroom, though. It has become a peaceful haven. 

My garden looks terrible at the moment. SPent much time getting rid of overgrowth out back. This is all in a heaped pile that needs removal when I can afford it. Luckily I have lots of plants that I can now pop into all the empty spots...just waiting for things to heat up a little as we still get below freezing temps at night.

Mary W wrote:

20200729_174258.jpg

Who would throw this precious little nugget away?? What a despicable person. Thank you for rescuing her Heart

**Edited for Community Guidelines**. I guess it was easier to prevent such an event, even if not confirmed than giving the pets any chance. Buying a new one is always an option.

I am not sure those that leave such creatures wander the streets until getting ran over or dying from hunger are much better people.

Anyways, this beauty got herself such a pretty name, new (true) friends, and is certainly a pure 100% lovehound.

Mary W wrote:

20200729_174258.jpg

That pupper needs some serious snuggles. 

We've adopted what appears to be a baby sparrow my wife found on the ground.

She's going well, and keeping us busy. She seems to recognise all of us as mum now and starts demanding food whenever she knows we're about. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths