Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sneaky Invitations

matt_it_grow
Community Leader
Matthew T Member Since: Nov 18, 2017
1 of 5

Sneaky Invitations 

Greeting y'all, I was wondering if it is strange that invitations to interview are not appearing in my notifications or email, I came across one I got this morning but there was no notification and there was another from a few days ago, the same story no notification about it.

Maybe something to do with my settings, any ideas

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 5

Hi Matthew,

I checked your account and I can see that the last active candidacy you had was from 6 days ago. Could you please send me a PM with the job title/link that you`re referring to so that I can investigate it further? Thank you.

Untitled
matt_it_grow
Community Leader
3 of 5

Hey Goran! Thanks for swinging by, I dropped that message for you.

Goran V wrote:

Hi Matthew,

I checked your account and I can see that the last active candidacy you had was from 6 days ago. Could you please send me a PM with the job title/link that you`re referring to so that I can investigate it further? Thank you.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 5

Matthew:

Email notifications from Upwork often work.

They don't always work.

If you want up-to-date information about what's going on related to your Upwork account, you'll need to log into your account using a web browser from a standard computer (laptop/desktop - not mobile device).

Upwork does its best, but Upwork representatives are genuinely not aware of the extent to which Upwork's intended notifications do not always reach recipients via email.

matt_it_grow
Community Leader
5 of 5

Hey Preston, thanks for the advice, I was worried since it was the Desktop web browser dashboard's notifications that I was referring to.

I'm going to take a look around in settings, maybe I have some notifications disabled or something.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS