🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Sneaky Invitations
Page options
matt_it_grow
Community Member

Sneaky Invitations

Sneaky Invitations 

Greeting y'all, I was wondering if it is strange that invitations to interview are not appearing in my notifications or email, I came across one I got this morning but there was no notification and there was another from a few days ago, the same story no notification about it.

Maybe something to do with my settings, any ideas

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Matthew,

I checked your account and I can see that the last active candidacy you had was from 6 days ago. Could you please send me a PM with the job title/link that you`re referring to so that I can investigate it further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran! Thanks for swinging by, I dropped that message for you.

Goran V wrote:

Hi Matthew,

I checked your account and I can see that the last active candidacy you had was from 6 days ago. Could you please send me a PM with the job title/link that you`re referring to so that I can investigate it further? Thank you.

prestonhunter
Community Member

Matthew:

Email notifications from Upwork often work.

They don't always work.

If you want up-to-date information about what's going on related to your Upwork account, you'll need to log into your account using a web browser from a standard computer (laptop/desktop - not mobile device).

Upwork does its best, but Upwork representatives are genuinely not aware of the extent to which Upwork's intended notifications do not always reach recipients via email.

Hey Preston, thanks for the advice, I was worried since it was the Desktop web browser dashboard's notifications that I was referring to.

I'm going to take a look around in settings, maybe I have some notifications disabled or something.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths