Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Some of us are millennial posters. We stop at 2000 posts

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
1 of 8

What happened Upwork? Some of us are showing exactly 2000 posts each. Not that it really matters ... I am just interested. Or is this a new democratic approach?

 

 

Moderator
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 8

Hi Nichola, 


The team is aware of this issue, and Lena has already raised this to Lithium to be investigated further. Thank you for flagging it here!


-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
3 of 8

Avery - and while you're at it, could you also try to find out why the names of the people that kudoed my posts have vanished?

First there was that glitch where it always said that 3 people max had given kudos.

Now their identities are secret? It's been like that for about a week.

 

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 13.30.10.png

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
4 of 8

Avery O wrote:

Hi Nichola, 


The team is aware of this issue, and Lena has already raised this to Lithium to be investigated further. Thank you for flagging it here!


Raised it to Lithium? Is that Level 3, as in Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 8

Richard W wrote:


Raised it to Lithium? Is that Level 3, as in Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium?


Lithium, the company whose forum software is used.

Community Leader
Kelly B Member Since: Jan 1, 2016
6 of 8

Richard W wrote:

Avery O wrote:

Hi Nichola, 


The team is aware of this issue, and Lena has already raised this to Lithium to be investigated further. Thank you for flagging it here!


Raised it to Lithium? Is that Level 3, as in Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium?


lol I thought the same thing.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 8

Nothing like naming your software after a drug that treats mental illness. I think that was a veiled messages from the developers.

Active Member
Remi O Member Since: Jun 6, 2016
8 of 8

Raised it to Lithium? Is that Level 3, as in Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium?

 

 

This made my day! Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS