cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Something about nothing

Community Leader
Richard S Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
21 of 30

Wendy, I explained that I didn't know how to 'flag' it, anyway worked it out now and done. Thanks to everyone that took the time to reply.

Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
22 of 30

You're right.

This post is actually something about nothing.

Community Guru
23 of 30

Richard, In my honest opinion, I'd suggest you mind your Upwork business and leave the dang profile alone!

This is not the FL preventing you from making it on Upwork.

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
24 of 30

Abinadab A wrote:

Richard, In my honest opinion, I'd suggest you mind your Upwork business and leave the dang profile alone!

Scamming freelancers reflect badly on Upwork as a whole and IMO, should definitely be reported. Therefore, Richard IS minding his business. 

Community Guru
25 of 30

Christine A wrote:

Scamming freelancers reflect badly on Upwork as a whole and IMO, should definitely be reported. Therefore, Richard IS minding his business. 

I don't think any freelancer successfully scammed clients, on Upwork, to the tune of $300k.

Community Leader
26 of 30

I don't think any freelancer successfully scammed clients, on Upwork, to the tune of $300k.

Abinadab, do you want to explain ( in more than 10 words) how someone purporting to be here as an individual freelancer, but actually be working for a company, is not misleading or scamming clients? **edited for Community Guidelines** just interested why you've told me 'to mind my own freelancer business'. Why, does this cause a problem for you?

Community Guru
27 of 30

Richard S wrote:

Abinadab, do you want to explain ( in more than 10 words) ...

No, I don't want. I don't work well in word limits. I like to be curt or verbose as need is.

Community Leader
28 of 30

Excellent.

Community Leader
29 of 30

Hey, thanks for taking the danging time to reply out of your busy day and for completely misunderstanding why I decided to post.   

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Lucio Ricardo M Member Since: May 16, 2018
30 of 30

Yeah, really I don't know how he did. After a year working here, some times are good, bot some times one gets dissapointed of that the clients appear to have vanished. When you could't complete the job is a relief, but when you completed it that situation is a nuisance, and you have to control your impulse to pick up new jobs, because if one have much jobs at a time, one risks not delivering on time in none of the projects. But yes, it is unavoidable to think that the clients are in a summer vacation, one wondering when earnings will suffice for a simple day in the beach.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS