🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Something that drives me crazy on upwork ...
Page options
abdallah_abis
Community Member

Something that drives me crazy on upwork ( UX )

Hey community,

I Don't know if it's just me or everyone, but accessing my profile on Upwork is really a pain in the neck. having to open the find work tab then clicking on view profile isn't really a great experience for a user.

I think Upwork should add a profile to their website's header so it's easily accessible.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Abdallah,

The button shown in your screenshot is designed to allow you to change between your Client and Agency accounts, in the event you have any, and it goes to your job feed once you switch from Client/Agency to the Freelancer context of your account. You can still go to Find Work > Profile as you mentioned, or the "View Profile" link under your "Availablity" and "Profile completeness stat" on the right-hand side of your Find Work/Job feed page to access your profile page. Though we certainly appreciate your feedback and I'll make sure to flag it for the team.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
timefighter11
Community Member

The man has a point.  
@Upwork 

LuiggiR

Hi Abdallah,

The button shown in your screenshot is designed to allow you to change between your Client and Agency accounts, in the event you have any, and it goes to your job feed once you switch from Client/Agency to the Freelancer context of your account. You can still go to Find Work > Profile as you mentioned, or the "View Profile" link under your "Availablity" and "Profile completeness stat" on the right-hand side of your Find Work/Job feed page to access your profile page. Though we certainly appreciate your feedback and I'll make sure to flag it for the team.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you Luiggi, talking from a user perspective, I really find it hard to get to my profile since there are many actions I should do to get to it.

robric
Community Member

Gee life's tough. If you are that lazy you will not cut it here

Latest Articles
Learning Paths