🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Spellcheck in forum mark "Upwork" as a mistak...
Page options
carlosacb
Community Member

Spellcheck in forum mark "Upwork" as a mistake

(I throw this in Coffee Break because I don't know where to put it)

People... Have you notice spellcheck in forums mark "Upwork" as mistake? I think that IS a mistake Smiley Very Happy

I want to pass it on to the dev team as bug or future improvement, but can't find where!

Ps: I just found out that Spellcheck marks "Spellcheck" as a mistake too Smiley LOL

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

So?

The forum software is outsourced. 

florydev
Community Member

Well if we are going to complain about it then let's complain about how you have to click the spell check button instead of just using the browser's spell check capabilities (at least in Chrome).  Who uses a button to check spelling any more?

Ok... I'm feeling some bad vibes here......

I just wanted to suggested something, not destructive criticism.

Oh well....

Carlos Alberto C wrote:

Ok... I'm feeling some bad vibes here......

I just wanted to suggested something, not destructive criticism.

Oh well....

Nope, no bad vibes. 

lysis10
Community Member

I'm gonna take it a step further and say I make tons of typos especially in the morning and sometimes I see them and leave them there hoping to bait someone into responding all angry and smashy and nobody does anymore. 😞

Back in the simpler times, one could make typos and the hate would flow and it was glorious.

florydev
Community Member

Hate tastes like warm, chocolate chip cookies.
lysis10
Community Member

Mark F wrote:

Negative attention is delicious.

But now the regulars are all "you idiot I'm not giving you attention" and I'm all sadface. All I got are noobs now. They are my only hope.

florydev
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Negative attention is delicious.

But now the regulars are all "you idiot I'm not giving you attention" and I'm all sadface. All I got are noobs now. They are my only hope.

Upwork's middle child.

mtngigi
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

I'm gonna take it a step further and say I make tons of typos especially in the morning and sometimes I see them and leave them there hoping to bait someone into responding all angry and smashy and nobody does anymore. 😞

Back in the simpler times, one could make typos and the hate would flow and it was glorious.

I'll hate on you, pink lady. Go ahead, tell me you're problem. Or do you think your alone in feeling this way. Wait, I know, it may be that your not able to be you're own self.

Carlos, within this Community, as in the brick and mortar world, many different personalities exist. Regardless we all have a right to share. Some will agree; some won't, and some simply won't care about what we share.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths