🐈 Community
» Forums » Coffee Break » Still wondering.....
Page options
screeler

Still wondering.....

so nice Sunday huh? 

can someone please tell me how to delete my posts? 

21 REPLIES 21
prestonhunter

Mariska,

Are you asking about how to delete posts in the Community Forum?

This is easily done.

You can click on the drop-down menu in the upper-right-hand corner above the message and choose "Edit Reply."

The select all of the message you wrote earlier and replace it with something innocuous like a smiley-face emoticon or "I agree." or "This is a good thread."

I agree.

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)

@Preston H wrote:

select all of the message you wrote earlier and replace it with something innocuous like a smiley-face emoticon or "I agree." or "This is a good thread."

This is a good proposal.

Well done Upwork,  now this thread look so professional

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell

Well I guess I've been doing that Preston, but I was hoping that there's a way to delete the post totally and not just modify it. I'll put that on the list. lol.. 

Thanks though, and hope you're enjoying your Sunday! 

screeler

Whoknew I'd be getting some of the best of the best replying to my post! It's a stellar day indeed!!! 

I hope all of you have a chance to get some fresh air and enjoy your Sunday! 

I feel like this is a good place to express how much I want the old nosy association people in my neighborhood to die.

What is the best religion to make this happen?

and the thread is becoming more complete with Jennifer! lol

I would recommend searching for an obeah. 

Buddhism. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)

I should add that I also think that my upstairs neighbors who are on vacation and not here have a water leak that's spilling onto the very expensive toy that I bought in my garage. Pretty much gonna rage at all the things soon.

I am going to change the name of my WiFi broadcast SSID to something very offensive to make me feel better. It will have all of George Carlin's 7 words you can't say.

@Jennifer M wrote:

What is the best religion to make this happen?

Theirs.  Turnabout is fair play.

screeler

and now i'm waiting for someone to say this is geared more towards the coffee break room... lol

Thread move is imminent, Mariska. No happy fun times in the Freelance section.

all i can say is.... 

I LOVE MY JOB..... 

I LOVE MY JOB...... 

I LOVE MY JOB......

Robot Indifferent

Lies....all lies!

Mariska's thread has survived like 8 hours in the Freelance section without being moved.

Conspiracy, obviously.

She may have changed her religion.

I'll take on like 10 religions if I can prey away the old people in my association who have nothing better to do but be all up in everyone else's business.

And Marisk's thread got moved. YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE NOW MARISSSSSKA

oops prey=pray

wine + tired + bored on internets

GASP!!!!!!  Robot surprised

I'm appalled and dismayed and horrified and disappointed and shocked and ... well... i'm just beside myself with worry and grief that my post got tossed into the coffee break room when the post was a legitmate question about how to delete my post. Or maybe it is a coffee break room question I don't know...but still. 

It did degrade a little bit but I suspect it's because of the people with creative minds that tried to help me.... or DID they.... hmmmmm... I suspect a side conspiracy here.... I'll have to investigate further because I'm smelling a rat.... Robot Indifferent

Oh and by the byyyyyyy... thanks for getting me into more kaka than I'm usually in people.. thanks. thanks A LOT. HMPH. 

I will take that 8 hours of survival and consider that a feather in my cap.