cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strangest Job Descriptions

Ace Contributor
Linda M Member Since: Sep 18, 2011
11 of 29
Someone in the US is asking for a sign installer - you know building signage, and there is one applicant from Bangladesh who has applied!!! Do we assume they offer the airfare too to this individual!!! :-)
Ace Contributor
Louis D Member Since: Sep 27, 2010
12 of 29
chop off my hands
Ace Contributor
13 of 29
I just bought a whole case (24 boxes) of Trashcan Trolls (from the 90s) off of ebay. What the hell am I going to go with 24 boxes of Trashcan Trolls? I'm slipping man.
Ace Contributor
14 of 29
Location: Ancient Greece "To apply for this job you MUST be a king. All applicants who are not kings will be immediately rejected and forced to eat Bovril for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 13 years. Your task will be to push a giant boulder up an incredibly steep hill. Before you get to the top the boulder will roll back down the hill and you will have to repeat the task again. For eternity. Budget: A copy of the album: No Jacket Required by Phil Collins (on compact disc*) *Disc is scratched and only the thing that plays is the first verse Sussudio
Yassine L Member Since: Aug 29, 2010
15 of 29
Hello, I am a professional boulder pusher with over 20 centuries of experience. I am well established in our idustry and I can provide references from Sisyphus, Thanatos and Zeus (on demand only) and arrange a skype call with Persephone (Skype ID : persephone.underworld). I have worked in 3 countries in this world and beyond (Ancient Greece, Troy and Mount Olympus). Although I do not meet the king requirement, I am sure I can deliver an outstanding job nonetheless, meeting and exceeding your expectations. Looking forward to working with you. Yours sincerely, Yassine
Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Nov 5, 2011
16 of 29
Sure sounds like you are Glacier.
Community Guru
17 of 29
Subliminal messages have already been outlawed on Tv.
Community Guru
18 of 29
"Your job will be to watch the Forex charts for 5 minutes, every 1 hour, 24 hours a day"
Ace Contributor
Emily H Member Since: Feb 9, 2011
19 of 29
I quite liked how specific this one is... We're looking for a very creative ghostwriter to write a trio of 6,500-word erotic short stories about gay werewolves. Obviously an untapped market the 'gay werewolf' genre. I may apply and suggest a series of stories about transvestite unicorns too.
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
20 of 29
Damn I haven't laughed this hard in a long long time.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS