cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strangest Job Descriptions

Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
21 of 29
I know this reply is two years late, but gay vampire/werewolf erotica is a substantial market. 1. I don't write erotica. 2. I don't read erotica. 3. I know too much.
Ace Contributor
Linda M Member Since: Sep 18, 2011
22 of 29
Somebody looking for a second opinion on oDesk!!! How strange... I don't think that a long distance medical relationship is the best thing, but what do I know!? ... Open wide! Smiley Wink Medical Doctor IMMEDIATELY IM OR SKYPE ---poor english and emails is fine Job Description Hoping to catch Medical Doctor online now IMMEDIATELY. If online now, Please just email me back thru odesk now. Want me to be doing the right thing with my current symptom.
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
23 of 29
:bigsmile:
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
24 of 29
This was the strangest I've seen recently, Skills in English. English is the international language and i also read in English literature and interest to work on its basis. Which included a picture of her as an attachment. There was no further clues as to what, if anything, the job (if it was one) was about, and no offer of money, yet people still applied for it!
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
25 of 29
most likely that was a freelancer posting a job by accident. happens a lot.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
26 of 29
You really have to wonder, though...if they can't work out the difference between a freelancer and a client and how to get started on the site, they're really not going to be much use to anybody even if they do manage to work out how to apply for jobs...
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
27 of 29
Hopefully the one applicant only applied to explain her supposed error.
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
28 of 29
I have seen postings like that as well as ones where someone copied and pasted text from a web page that had nothing to do with work. Maybe there can be a flagging option for "not a job".
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
29 of 29
I need just over 7100 German quotes rated for emotional content. The quotes are from a wide range of sources and cover a variety of topics. Each quote should be evaluated on a scale from 0-10 in these three categories: Happy-Sad, Lively-Lethargic and Relaxed-Tense. :-D
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS