Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden inability to work

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
21 of 23

LOL ...

Renata, my cravings during the "Big Dark" were for veggies - the greener the better. And all kinds of hearty bean based soups.   As far as coffee - that's always been there.

Community Guru
Sergio S Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
22 of 23

It doesn't happen to me while working here, but it did happen when I was working in a regular job from 9 to 6 some years ago, and I believe it's anxiety and being tired mentally. I suggest you take your time to rest well at night and also reserve at least 3 hours of your week to play some sports or physical activity. That will help you.

Community Guru
Renata S Member Since: Jun 10, 2014
23 of 23

@Sergio S wrote:

It doesn't happen to me while working here, but it did happen when I was working in a regular job from 9 to 6 some years ago, and I believe it's anxiety and being tired mentally. I suggest you take your time to rest well at night and also reserve at least 3 hours of your week to play some sports or physical activity. That will help you.

Yes! This works for me. It burns off some of the excess anxiety and it helps me sleep better. Not to mention the fact that hitting things in an socially acceptable context can help to release a lot of frustration. 

Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS