🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: THURSDAY Live Virtual Yoga during Mindful...
Page options
lenaellis
Community Member

THURSDAY Live Virtual Yoga during Mindfulness March

Beginning March 4, 2021, Upwork Freelancer Natalie Thomas will host live virtual yoga sessions here every Thursday in March at 4pm PST as part of our Mindfulness March events (see announcement post).

*** Ignore the date displayed on the video, this will start on March 4th***

Each day, Natalie, will guide us through different stretches. The sessions will be 30 minutes each and easy to do without materials. We recommend having a towel or yoga mat for more comfort during seated stretches. The sessions will be twice per week one on Thursday and the other Tuesday at 7am PST, so that you can select a time that works better for you (or attend both). The video will be embedded and you can join from wherever you are, each week, just by coming to this thread (or this one for Tuesdays). 

Please feel free to ask questions or request modifications or adjustments to fit your body here in the thread during the live event.  All experience levels are welcome! We encourage you to take a break and join for a calming uplifting yoga session you can incorporate into your daily routine to ease the body and mind.

This live stream will start at 4pm PST on Thursdays. You can watch the recording when the session has ended up until when the new session begins the following week. Join us here every Thursdays all March long.

**** All family members in your household or housemates are welcome to join! Having your camera on is totally optional.

Untitled
2 REPLIES 2
lenaellis
Community Member

Hi Everyone!

I'm grabbing my yoga mat and water and I'll see you back here in about 30minutes. If anyone has any questions for Natalie before we start, please post them below.

Untitled
samantha_huls
Community Member

The Taking Risks Card!!! That is perfect for us FL’s!
Latest Articles
Learning Paths