Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUESDAY Live Virtual Yoga during Mindfulness March

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
11 of 18

I very much like the yoga idea (although I hope Natalie will take into account age differences and body abilities!). However, could the yoga incentive go under one heading?  I see three different entries for the same topic. 

ETA: I think there's a glitch - or perhaps it's my browser ... 

lenaellis
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
12 of 18

Hi Nichola,

There should be 2 posts one for Tuesday and one for Thursday. This is because i will be hosting the live video embedded here in the thread. Also, since these threads are pinned to the top of the board it may appear to be duplicated because you will also see them in the thread list as well. 

-Lena

Untitled
astepanov83
Community Guru
Aleksandr S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
13 of 18

@lenaellis wrote:

Also, since these threads are pinned to the top of the board it may appear to be duplicatted because you will also see them in the thread list as well. 

Sounds to me like an awkward bug

lenaellis
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
14 of 18

Well that was rejuvenating! I really enjoyed our first yoga session today with Natalie. I don't know about you all, but I was loving the warm sunshine there in Costa Rica! It was a nice break from the snow I see out the window here in Michigan. I hope you enjoyed the session today and you're a bit more energized, relaxed and focused. Join us here next Tuesday with Natalie for another yoga session.

Namaste

-Lena

Untitled
mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
15 of 18

I had to drop out - Stella Artois the Dog was overly concerned about me lying on the floor. 

Also, I remembered that Yoga upsets my inner ear and makes me a little queasy.  Will watch the tape and try again, without Stella's assistance and maybe with some dramamine!.

ETA: Avery, I have terrible scoliosis which has led to big problems as I age.  Do everything you can while you're young to keep strong and slim!

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 18

Ah!! Thanks, Mary!

I used to swim now and then to exercise my back. Right now, I do basic yoga stretches when my back wants to give up on me (like - basic-basic!). I should keep your tip in mind! Robot Happy

-Avery
Untitled
saifullah_imtiaz
Saifullah I Member Since: May 15, 2019
17 of 18

1st time i try it and i really enjoy it 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
18 of 18

Hi All,

We ran into technical difficulties with the live stream for today's class (March 30.) It's being delayed and the new video will be posted in the original post shortly after 7:30am Pacific Time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS